[Article updated on 19/09/2023]
Our diet is important. At a time of excessive consumption and junk food all in all, eating correctly has become a difficult challenge for some. However, it is an essential point to ensure a healthy and balanced life. Staying in shape or losing weight can help everyone stay healthy. Not to suffer from the gaze of others. Not to suffer from your own gaze.
Before reading on
I’m not an expert in this field, but I am passionate about nutrition and health.
The articles you’ll find on my site are the result of in-depth research that I’d like to share with you. However, I would like to stress that I am not a health professional and that my advice should in no way replace that of a qualified physician. I’m here to guide you, but it’s important that you consult a professional for specific questions or medical concerns. Your well-being is important. So be sure to consult the appropriate experts and take the best possible care of yourself.
It is to help each of you find recipes to lose weight easily and quickly that this page was created. The objective is simple: to save you time in finding recipes adapted to your needs and your lifestyle.
If you think your recipe should be on this page, please feel free to Contact me.
Let’s start at the beginning with some succulent starters (and aperitifs…) compatible with your challenges :
- Quick and slimming tuna rillettes: http://www.delizioso.fr/recettes/rillettes-de-thon-express-minceur
- A wonderful salad made with coral lentils, beetroot, goat cheese and chorizo: http://lesrecettesdemelanie.com/salade-composee-aux-lentilles-corail-betterave-chevre-et-chorizo-battle-food-61/
We attack the biggest piece, the main course. And you will see that it is possible to have fun without excess, for you and for your loved ones:
- A light and tempting omelette: https://bienvenuechezspicy.blogspot.com/2016/04/menu-minceur-omelette-au-four-creme.html
- A tuna and pepper lasage that will make you salivate: https://cocooningseasons.com/2018/04/16/lasagnes-au-thon-et-poivrons-version-ww-seulement-2spl-la-portion-copieuse/
- A hake/cod fillet with sorrel made with the famous Thermomix: http://lacuisinedefanie.over-blog.com/2018/04/filets-de-colin/cabillaud-a-l-oseille-thermomix.html
Were you thinking of giving up on deserts to lose weight? Rest assured, some delicious deserts will help you lose weight. Or how combine business with pleasure. Small non-exhaustive list of these end-of-meal pleasures:
- An appetizing banana passion soup presented by Hélène: http://les-delices-d-helene-alleges.over-blog.com/2018/05/veloute-de-bananes-et-fruits-de-la-passion-ww.html
- Slimming sorbets? And yes, it’s here: https://www.effea-minceur.com/blog/3-recettes-de-sorbets-minceur/
At the risk of repeating myself, if you think your recipe deserves to be mentioned here, consider contact me through my Contact page.